Bengi Engine Repair On Board
Bengi service / electrical engineers operate worldwide, for all kind of marine engine repairs.
We conduct small and large repairs. We fix electrical problems and replace crankshafts, cylinder blocks or even complete engines. We test, check and overhaul fuel system components. We replace worn down parts. And we perform in situ machining of various components. In short: we do whatever needs to be done to keep downtime to our customers to the absolute minimum. At very competitive cost.
And to us it doesn’t matter what size of vessel we work on. We maintain and repair engines on board of all kind of vessels.
- Short sea vessels
- Container carriers
- Cruise ships
- Fishing boats
- Off-shore installations
- Power plants
Over the past 23 years we have specialized ourself in Wartsila, MaK, MAN and Hanshin.
We support our field engineers with a huge stock of more than 63,000 spare parts.
Recently we have purchased 12 new complete Wartsila engines. The latest models of L20, W26 and W32 engines.
So, in short we carry out:
• Overhaul of main and auxiliary marine engines and other engine room equipment
• Overhaul of turbochargers
• In situ machining
• Laser-controlled alignments
• Vibration measurements
• Chock-fast epoxy engine seatings
• Electrical works, troubleshooting and repairs
• Overhaul and testing of 2- and 4-stroke fuel system equipment
• And anything else we can handle to help our clients